2.21.2008

Debate: Regurgitated

The debate was okay.

It seems like they've talked about the same things over and over and over again.

Obama, of course, talked for 5 minutes (okay, maybe it wasn't quite 5 minutes...but it seemed like it) about "his opposition to the Iraq war."

Whatever that's worth.

I REALLY wish Hillary would call him out on that. I guess she's being advised not to since it would require her to admit to making a mistake.

Heaven forbid a politician admit to making a mistake, let alone actually make one!

Oh and the health care issue. So confusing. The economics of it are so....boring, I must admit. Why can't they just say, "Poof! Everyone gets health care!"

I went right over to FactCheck.org to get everything straight. (LOVE Fact Check!)

Here is their report on it....they make it as straight forward (and non-biased) as possible.

It is thundering and sleeting here in Little Rock and I am ready for the weekend!

No comments: